Credit cards are easy for making purchases and building credit, but some come with a hefty annual fee. Fortunately, several credit cards that do not charge a yearly fee are available while offering valuable rewards and benefits.
This article will review some of the best credit cards with no annual fee, helping you save money and maximise your credit card usage.
OneCard Credit Card
The OneCard Credit Card is a premium metal credit card with no joining or hidden fees. With amazing rewards, OneCard has a digital onboarding process with a powerful mobile app.
It offers several benefits, making it one of the best credit cards with no annual fee.
Benefits of the OneCard Credit Card include:
- Lifetime free credit card with no additional hidden charges
- A process for onboarding that is entirely digital
- Rewards points are earned without limitations on the amount spent on each transaction.
- No expiry on reward points
- Redemption of reward points in fractions is allowed
- 5X reward points on top 2 category spend
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all petrol pumps
- Complete control of the card with the app.
- Security features like OTP-less transactions, Swipe To Pay and much more.
SBM Bank Credit Card
SBM Bank offers a variety of credit cards under both commercial and consumer categories. These cards are available for those without credit or existing credit history. With SBM Bank credit cards, you can avail multiple benefits such as discounts, rewards, and cashback.
The three consumer credit cards offered by SBM Bank are as follows.
- Better SBM Card
- SBM Bank OneCard Lite
- Step UP Credit Card
SIB-OneCard Credit Card
South Indian Bank has partnered with M/s One Consumer Services Private Limited to offer the SIB-OneCard Credit Card. The card is 100% digital and metal-based and can be controlled via the OneCard app.
It provides instant virtual card issuance and is linked to a Reward Points system.
The card offers several exciting benefits, including the following.
- Zero joining & annual fees
- 100% digital onboarding
- Fully controllable from the OneCard app
- Lowest Forex fees at 1%
- EMIs managed from EMI Dashboard
- Instant Reward Point issuance & redemption
- Contactless payments of up to Rs. 5,000 per day without PIN
CSB Bank Credit Card
CSB Bank has just launched its new digital-first co-branded credit card, OneCard. With this card, customers can enjoy a fully digital credit card experience, from onboarding to day-to-day engagement, without paper forms or documents.
The OneCard app offers an array of features that will be useful to credit card users, such as.
- Fully digital in-app onboarding
- Control of the card from the app
- Real-time in-app transaction statements
- Instant issuance and redemption of reward points
- UPI, Debit Card, and Net Banking payments
- Conversion of transactions into EMI
- Offer of Add-on cards to family members
- Tracking of recurring transactions
BOB Financial OneCard Credit Card
This metal credit card is offered in collaboration with OneCard and is a lifetime-free credit card with no joining or annual fees. It has relaxed eligibility requirements, making it a good choice for people new to credit.
Some of its features and benefits include
- Up to 5X reward points for every Rs. 50 spent on purchase transactions.
- Reward points on every Rs. 50 spent.
- No charges for redeeming reward points.
- No expiry date for reward points.
- Fuel surcharge waiver of 1% on fuel transactions of up to Rs. 4000.
- Maximum 3 add-on cards allowed per primary cardholder.
- Up to 50 days interest-free period.
Federal Bank OneCard Credit Card
Federal Bank and OneCard offer a co-branded zero-annual fee credit card. Users can earn reward points in multiple categories, such as shopping, travel, lifestyle, etc.
On approval of the credit card, users can instantly use their virtual credit card, while the metal credit card will be delivered in 3 to 5 working days.
Key features and benefits of the credit card include:
- Zero joining fee
- No Annual/ Renewal Fee
- 5x regards on top 2 spending categories
- 1 reward point for every Rs. 50 spent
- Redeem earned reward points without any redemption charges
- No expiry date for reward points
- Receive a virtual credit card on OneCard mobile app instantly after getting approved for it
- Among the lowest forex mark-up fee of 1%
- Secure transactions using the Swipe To Pay feature in place of OTP
With a zero annual fee credit card, you can enjoy valuable rewards and benefits without paying extra yearly. Research and compare the available options to find the best credit cards with no annual fee to find your best match.